Flying is the most practical way to move around Cambodia and quickly reach the major tourist destinations.
We support advance ticket booking for domestic flights in Cambodia connecting Phnom Penh with Siem Reap and Sihanoukville.
Types of airlines in Cambodia
There are three domestic carriers operating in Cambodia: the three are full-service carriers and there are no low-cost carriers.
Cambodia Angkor Air (K6) is the national flag carrier airline of Cambodia operating domestic flights from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap and Sihanoukville, as well as international flights to Vietnam and China.
Cambodia Airways (KR) is a full-service airline operating domestic flights from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap and Sihanoukville, as well as international flights to China.
Lanmei Airlines (LQ) is a full-service airline operating domestic flights from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap and Sihanoukville, as well as international flights to Vietnam and China.
Getting around Cambodia by planeCambodia has 3 commercial airports.
The three international airports are Phnom Penh Airport, Siem Reap Airport and Sihanoukville Airport.
Flights to Siem Reap
Flights to Sihanoukville
International flights to Cambodia
Phnom Penh Airport receives international flights from South Korea, China, Taiwan, Vietnam and Singapore.
- 1. Effective 30 Mar 2020, all visas on arrival and e-visas are suspended, with exceptions for passengers with diplomatic visa (Visa A) or official visa (Visa B).
- 2. Passengers must have a medical certificate issued by competent health authorities no more than 72 hours prior to the date of travel certifying a negative COVID-19 PCR test result, with exceptions for nationals of Cambodia and passengers with diplomatic visa (Visa A) or official visa (Visa B).
- 3. Passengers must have proof of insurance policy with minimum medical coverage of 50,000 USD and must deposit 2,000 USD on arrival, with exceptions for nationals of Cambodia, passengers with diplomatic visa (Visa A) or official visa (Visa B), nationals of Cambodia with a foreign passport and entry permit (Visa K), passengers travelling for business purposes holding a Validation Application on Payment Guarantee Invitation (VAPGI).
- 4. Passengers will be required a medical declaration and are subject to medical screening and quarantine for 14 days.
For more information, please visit www.mfaic.gov.kh/covid-19
International flights from Cambodia
Cambodia is connected with direct international flights to Seoul in South Korea, Beijing, Chengdu, Shanghai, Xiamen, Kunming, Guangzhou and Shenzhen in China, and Taipei in Taiwan.
International flights to South Korea
International flights to Taiwan
Cambodia is connected with direct international flights to Singapore.
International flights to Singapore
How to book flights in Cambodia
Booking your flights in Cambodia is very quick and simple. Search for plane routes between any two cities for your travel dates.
Select your route
After search, we will display the results for your itinerary.
Find the flights operated by different airlines, and select the most convenient option.
Click to expand the details of the route, you will find the available fares.
Fill in the passenger and contact details
Next, provide the passenger(s) information.
Review the baggage information for your trip, including carry-on and checked-in baggage allowance. Depending on the selected fare, you can add checked-in baggage.
Don't forget to provide the contact details of the person responsible for booking. We will send the ticket confirmation by email.
Complete your payment
Select your payment method. We accept international credit or debit cards.
Check your itinerary and price breakdown. Confirm that the booking information is correct. Before you proceed to payment, you must read and accept the terms and conditions of booking.
Receive your tickets by email
Once your payment is complete, your reservation will be processed.
In the following 24 hours you will receive the itinerary and booking confirmation by email with the electronic ticket in PDF format.
You can also access to Manage your booking via web and download the electronic ticket to your device.
How to use the flight e-ticket
The electronic ticket is valid to collect the boarding pass at the check-in counter in the airport. It cannot be used to board the plane. Passengers must follow the instructions contained in the e-ticket and print a physical copy in advance or carry a digital copy in the mobile phone or tablet to present it during check-in.
RECEIVE YOUR E-TICKET BY EMAIL
Receive your electronic ticket by email in PDF format, ready to print or carry in your mobile phone.
CHECK-IN AT THE AIRPORT
Present your electronic ticket at the check-in counter in the airport or use the self check-in kiosks. Collect your boarding pass.
BOARD THE PLANE
Complete the airport security procedures and board the aircraft using your passport and your boarding pass.
Comply with transport regulations to prevent the Covid-19 pandemic
Following the regulation by Cambodia authorities:
- - Passengers are required to arrive to the airport 2 hours before the scheduled departure time for check in and health clearance.
- - Passengers must wear face masks when entering the airport and during the flight.
- - Passengers may need to proceed through body temperature check and additional control measures to ensure the passenger safety.
- - Passengers may need to submit a mandatory health declaration at the airport of destination according to the province's administration.